Monday, July 1, 2013

What Do You Value Most In A Trainer?



Being a college student, saving money is always my priority. Utilizing my dollars to the very cent helps me use self control in many aspects of my life, from food to extracurricular activities. However, I have found that sometimes spending extra money to get a valuable product or service is necessary.

As an intern at D1 Personal & Sports Fitness Training, I was introduced to specialized fitness training that I had never seen before. With trainers that access your initial fitness level and coach you through your desired fitness goals and nutrition, I experienced clients walk in 3 weeks after their first training session six pounds lighter with hope in their eyes or highschool athletes gain 10 pounds of muscle within a month as they prepared for collegic competition.

The workouts are not boring, repetitive lifts or stretches, but active and agility based workouts for any age group. D1 Personal & Sports Fitness Training is the best training anyone could receive for the price that they offer. Come and visit us at 6150 Old Pinevile Rd, Suite C, Charlotte, NC 28217 or call at (704) 523-2229 TODAY.

The main qualities I look for in a trainer are empathy, patience, helpful, cost efficient, active listening skills, and creative and effective workouts. D1 Personal & Sports Fitness incompasses every quality for its clients. What do you value you most? Comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment